You are here : Who we are > People
We at iNetFrame recognize people as our biggest asset and key stakeholders. Our company's strategy in general and HR policies in particular are targeted to harness the latent talent available in our technical staff.
iNetFrame team has the experience in delivering critical high-tech solutions for medium and large customers in the US and Europe. This experience is being shared with the technical team by continuous training, case studies, and mock-up projects. We encourage and facilitate our technical staff to develop in-depth skills in the areas we have chosen for our services.
In addition to technical expertise, our technical team also possesses experience in right processes, customer interaction and project management.
iNetFrame believes that proper training and orientation of its personnel will ensure solutions that are consistently delivered on time and with quality. iNetFrame has two types of training for its personnel: Technical and Project Management training.
Technical training covers technology concepts, software design and architecture, programming design, programming languages, database design, system internals and testing.
Project Management training covers different aspects of project management such as project estimation, work plan development, communication, management of people, time, and cost, change management processes and software development processes.
The methods employed for training are
• Internet Research
• Online Tutors book-marked from well-known internet content providers
• Formal classroom and lab training
• Books and Magazines
• External training, workshops
• Case Studies
• Hands-on training on completed solutions
iNetFrame is a registered Development Partner for IBM, Oracle & Sun Microsystems. This relationship ensures that iNetFrame receives the most current software, updates on technology, and participates in various development programs conducted by these vendors.
iNetFrame Information Library:
iNetFrame maintains an extensive library of completed projects. The library is comprised of project document, executables, and associated technical literature. This information provides a practical perspective to solutions that were successfully completed and delivered to customers.
iNetFrame Project Management & Communications
Effective Project Management and clear communication between various players in the project engagement are very critical to the success of a project.
It is our general assessment that projects run into problems more because of lack of proper planning, improper project management, communication gaps in addition to not applying the appropriate processes and tools, rather than good coding skills of the developers.
iNetFrame has instituted the following approach in effective project management and streamlining communication in all projects.
• Each project will have a designated Project Leader from iNetFrame. The PL will directly report to the senior management at iNetFrame.
• Each project would have clearly defined milestones. Each milestone will have specific deliverables.
• The project plan and schedule (MS Project-based) would identify these milestones and deliverables.
• The onsite and offsite teams would submit a Weekly Progress Report (WPR) that highlights the progress made during the week, tasks under progress and to be undertaken, and issues and dependencies that would impact the schedule and quality in the project.
• There would be periodic (once a week is recommended) review meetings between the Customer’s Project Coordinator and iNetFrame. The WPR and the Project Schedule would be used for reviewing the progress and taking any corrective and preventive action.
• The senior management of Customer/Partner and iNetFrame would review the progress, once a month at the least to take stock of the progress and address any issues.
• iNetFrame strongly recommends staged deliveries to get early feedback from customers and to rectify any shortcomings and deviations.
• iNetFrame conducts periodic internal reviews (audits) to validate compliance to quality standards set by iNetFrame and the Customer/Partner. This is in addition to other normal reviews such as design, code and test cases.
• iNetFrame also conducts periodic training for improving soft skills of our technical staff. In addition to improving communication in terms of speech and writing, professional and cultural aspects are also included in these programs.